You have no items in your shopping cart.
• Very unique
• Made of FRP
• High quality product from Japan
• Only available for NA Miata (1989-1997)
Please read below about required parts for installation:
- S2 Racing Front End Conversion
- Old MINI Lucus winker (It is not necessarily the same. any other winker is okay.)
- Old MINI head light (They use P700, that has position lamp inside. Any other head light is okay as long as the size is same.)
- Headlight mechanism
- Headlight ring
All the above parts are included when you choose the Mini light kit & winkers.
1. Remove the front bumper and headlight cover.
2. You can keep the retractable headlight kit if you like. In this case, you will need to make necessary arrangements with fuse etc so that the retractable portion doesn’t work.
3. Install the headlights, winkers, and then the bumper. (bumper and retractable headlight are combined as one body)
4. Fix the fender with the double adhesive tape and/or rivets. (You may need to amend the level difference, if you don’t like it, by applying putty around the fenders)
They applied putty to amend the level difference when they installed the front bumper and the bonnet together. They modified the retractable headlight cover by cutting it according to the curve of the bonnet.
They exchanged the front bumper alone. The retractable headlight kit remains as it is. You can see the level difference between the fender.
The fender is normal fender.
|Country of Origin||No|
No questions asked yet