• Made of Haartz German Cabrio Grain Vinyl
• Same material as the OEM Soft Top
• Professionally sewn and stitched to ensure the highest quality product
• All fastening points are either reinforced internally or use metal, welded D-Rings
• Available for NA (1989-1997) and NB (1998-2005) Miatas
• 21 days production lead time
DIY KIT INCLUDES
Material Only Kit
-One G-String Top Material (Professional Install Recommended)
-One unshaped Center Support Brace
-Heavy Duty 1" Webbing, Hardware, and Bow Caps
QUICK AND IMPORTANT TIPS
NEVER use ammonia based cleaners as it will bleach the thread and possibly the top as well if you have Stayfast.
NEVER operate the vehicle with the G-String on the car without first having it CORRECTLY mounted, fitted, and installed.
NEVER place heavy objects on the G-String. It is designed as a sun-shade, not a roof replacement.
NEVER roll the G-String around the front bow so tightly that it starts to stretch the material. It can permanently stretch the material and leave stretched areas.
NEVER store the G-String wet or damp. It can cause mold and mildew to form. We have tested the tops on our personal vehicles up to 90 mph without incident.
So please use common sense.